Roboter 700-A has arrived

MetalRobotHead

Just received my Roboter 700-A from Brian, what a superb piece of workmanship. I am absolutely delighted with it, thank you Brian for creating the Roboter and making it available to us. 

Roboter 700 robot by Brian Hays with box.jpg

2018-01-27 21.51.48.jpg

Glad you have got your roboter MRH. It is really excellent for such a reasonable price isn’t it.

Brian does it again!  I am looking forward to adding more of his wonderful creations to my collection. 🤖😀👍

Thanks to all for the replies. I can certainly say, Brian's Roboter is superb with excellent build quality and attention to detail for a very reasonable price. We in the UK, as Ranger curator of 'The Brian Hayes 3D printed robot museum' :thumbs:always knew, now have a master robot builder. Hang in there everyone who has requested one it's worth waiting for. My photo doesn't really do it justice.

Ha, yes...curator of the ‘Brian Hayes 3D Robot Museum’

I think I may be right in saying I have robots of Brian’s that he doesn’t even have himself at the moment. I will be buying everything he makes for sure,to put it in the museum! 😂 

I noticed Brian's Roboter did not have the graduations around the three dials in the torso, then after looking at previous posts here on Alphadrome found Dirk had found one without the graduations, so it appears Brian has made a copy of a variation which perhaps is an even rarer Roboter 700 :scratchhead:, also as per the box artwork, Brian ??. Thank you Dirk for your insight. 

roboter 700 variation.jpg

The 3D printer cannot make acceptable dial markings so, armed with the knowledge that a rarer unmarked version exists, I left them off. :biggrin:

Archived