HONG KONG AUTOMATIC GUN

Phil R

I just bought the Hong Kong version of this gun and can't find it in the data base. I think it was in previous posts. There are other versions in the database. Anyone know about this version?

P1220001.JPG

From Gilbert:

In the database I can find only this gun from Argentina

http://www.danefield.com/data/displayimage-search-0-3991.html#top_display_media

I have seen before this gun blister carded by Shimaden (Japan) see pictures.  Shimaden have made also a lot of plastic space guns (one is in the database)

These guns are probably repros of original space guns, I wonder if they are the same size as the originals?

I don’t know if there is a similar US dart gun, otherwise maybe the first one is the Golden Arrow Nomura gun. I know, repeat after me  "I must not buy ugly plastic guns." Sorry but there was a tin target in the box.

Here's the gun, Nomura and Made in Japan on each side,  27 cm lengh (10,6 inch),

Box 14,6 x 9,5 inch

The last picture is for database. lol

600x450-2017031500055.jpg600x450-2017031500056.jpg

600x600-2017031500052.jpg600x600-2017031500053.jpg

golden_arrow.jpggolden_arrow_full_set.jpg

Thanks, Brian. The link didn't work but the rest of the information was more than the information I came up with. I forgot to mention that the gun is 8" long. I think it's a good looking gun. Wish I had darts for it but for $15. I couldn't pass it up.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived