Gustav Box

H.I. Gosses

:rolleyes: I went to Henk's & swimmed with him into a pool of Gustav robots in pieces, a bit like Unc Scrooge & Donald in a gold safe. The picture doesn't do justice to this robot. It's way beyond garage, or then it's a Lamborghini garage.

Each piece has been casted, each casting machine has been created; hours, days, weeks, months have been spent on this piece of art; & not, alas, by a cheap workforce of chinese monkeys chained into the basement; but by the master himself............if ever you're lucky enough to touch one; you'll be amazed; so start saving now !!!

Great art work on that box: you've jigsawed the spirit of the 50s perfectly. Admittedly a half naked lady (no, on second thoughts, a whole naked lady) in its clutches would be an interesting addition.

And the name strikes a blow for a European identity in robots. You must have considered calling it Henk - or is that reserved for the next one? There's always the mysterious "I" waiting to be used. If Mr Johnson can have robots named after him, why not you!

Thank you Brian!

Praise from the "Grand Imperial Dragon" of Robot Talk is more than

I could have hoped for.

I will see what I can do about the naked lady.

For that, I need a different kind of box though.

Robert,

In view of your financial apprehension,

for once, we will exempt you from the obligation

to buy a G.-robot.

I am puzzled by John's problem with the original picture.

It went through PhotoShop and on a CRT, I can see everything very well.

Thank you Robotfool for brightning the picture for those hard of seeing.

However, to avoid misconceptions, I wish to stress that I have NO pink

curtains.

Today I did work again, on an edition of G.

I will try to take pictures of "The making of".

This will be intended to encourage others to do something similar,

but I would not be surprised if it resulted in discouraging

others from doing something similar..

gosses , i think the pink suites you and your robot well! i saw a lot of pink in miami this weekend , maybe you should of come over with your robot :D

Robert,

In view of your financial apprehension,

for once, we will exempt you from the obligation

to buy a G.-robot.

Don't you dare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The DeLorean is sold!!!!!!!!!

[The DeLorean is sold!!!!!!!!!

:P Told you he'd sell it on e-bay & it would work Henk !!! I got it !!!Now let me find some Plutonium & we can really travel to the past to buy a few Diamond Planets cheap or to the future to sell a few Gustavs expensiviskievitch...........chicken !!!*

*I strongly recommend you go & watch all three "BACK TO THE FUTURE" in order to understand this post.

Archived