6Stelab9 space guns collection

6Stelab9

It has been several months that I pay attention to space guns. As this summer was rather calm for robot hunting (though I grabbed  some very cool stuff), I started a space gun collection  (just don't tell my wife please! :biggrin:).

So here we are:

The vintage tins

IMG_1022.JPG

The plastic ones

IMG_1024.JPGIMG_1026.JPG

IMG_1025.JPG

and the ones from the 2000's and 2010's

IMG_1023.JPG

I particulary appreciate the trapezoid boxes with nice art and also of course the beautiful lithos on the tin guns.

Now you're in trouble... when you go for the blaster, your collection grows faster! The ray gun bug is worse than drugs.

Nice start! Just like Pokémon; you gotta get 'em all!

Ihave have the upper two of "the plastic ones", although the upper one in the dutch version. They are great guns. I really like to find things that are not in the database. Hope you will find some too :thumbs:

23 hours ago, PeeBee said:

Ihave have the upper two of "the plastic ones", although the upper one in the dutch version. They are great guns. I really like to find things that are not in the database. Hope you will find some too :thumbs:

The hunt has begun! As for the robots, I like the plastic guns of the mid seventies to early eighties. I really enjoy their design.

Toy guns from 70s and 80s arent too expensive so its not too hard to amass a large amount. I prefer these types too.  Go out there and get some good made in taiwain, hong kong goodness.

• 2 weeks later...

September guns!

2 MF 116 (china)

IMG_1068.JPG

astroray gun (hong kong?) and Wf sparking space gun (china)

IMG_1031.JPGIMG_1058.JPG

Space laser gun I (china) and Galaxy ex-lazer (singapore by golden art)

IMG_1040.JPGIMG_1061.JPG

• 1 month later...

Some more guns in my space armory

Atomic gun  / unknown manufacturer /Japan

IMG_1076.JPG

Metralleta espacial Galaxia / Gonher/ Spain

IMG_1140.JPG

Lazer pistol/ Kenty (importer?)/ China

IMG_1163 (2).jpg

Pistola espacial/ Juypal /Spain

IMG_1165.JPG

Baby space gun / Daiya / Japan

IMG_1169.JPG

Much smaller than I thought, truly a baby gun (even i'm not very comfortable with the idea of a baby using a gun :biggrin:)

Automatic 2000 / PP/ Monaco

IMG_1171.JPGIMG_1172.JPG

Quite happy with this one as I had one (or was it my brother's?) at my grand-parents house when I was a child and it was lost about twenty year ago, when my parents had to empty the house.  I was looking for one with an affordable price for months now. It's a great space gun .

Planet fighter / Simba / China

IMG_1182.JPG

I bought it this week in a toy shop. Nice spacey shape for a now-a-days gun and I like the action (spinning colored leds)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you Fineas. Yes, I'm having (too) much fun collecting space guns. You can have 60's  tin toys much more affordable than robots and there are so many great designs!

the last additions:

Space gun and Flash X-1 (shudo)/Atomic gun (ichimura)/Space patrol sparking gun (takatoku)/ japan

IMG_1213.JPG

Sparkling space pistol (orange version)/HK

IMG_1216.JPG

Jet ray gun and magic gun (W)/HK

IMG_1218.JPG

pistola espacial (Creaciones Sierra)/Spain based on the thunderbirds rocket firing space gun (lone star)

"espacial" is written with the same kind of typography of thunderbirds

IMG_1243.JPG

each side of the gun has a different color: green/orange and blue/white

There is a yellow/pink version

IMG_1244.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

January new additions:

Transparent laser gun (china)/ Galaxias (Urias/Spain)/ Super ray gun (Hong kong)/ Signal gun (Hong kong)/ spud gun (china)

IMG_1463.JPG

Archived