VST - Topolino Star Strider

marco

Some time ago I merged a rare robot head of a Jalisco saving bank together with the body of a star strider and that one turned out very nice.

Time to add a second variation to this, what will become, a series of Rare custom made star striders :) !  Number 2 in line is Topolino Star Strider.

I have plans to add some other variations to this special star strider series, and I will make a maximum of 5 robots of each variation.

Ok, back to number 2 now: Topolino Star Strider. Of course everybody who is into robots will recognize this one of a kind head of Nomura`s Radar Robot ( aka topolino robot )  

I found an original head some time ago without the ears and nose and I decided to buy it.  I designed the ears and nose in Fusion 360 and 3D printed them in high resolution to complete the robots head again.

From there i made a 3D Scan of the head, printed that and made the exact blue color so that the head would match the robots body. added the blue with airbrush and handpainted ( I respect the japanese more and more ) the details..the handpainting, jeez its so dammed difficult... 

The result is a second member of the special force of star striders: Topolino Star Strider. As with the Jalisco star strider, I will make a very limited series of 5 pieces each.. 

The robots body is tinmade, original metal house and works with shooting guns and walking action.

Have all a great weekend !
CHeers
Marco

DSC_0741.JPG

DSC_0742.JPG

DSC_0743.JPG

DSC_0744.JPG

DSC_0745.JPG

DSC_0746.JPG

DSC_0747.JPG

DSC_0748.JPG

Thanks guys, 

Its really fun to make these robots.
this topolino is the second one in this "series" of special star striders, the first one i made is called Jalisco Star Strider,
Here is a picture of him.

Currently I am working on the third one but...need some time to finish him... more about that later :)

Here is number one of the special star strider force.. Jalisco Star Strider.

10859.jpg

Archived