Metal House Robots Big Dollars

target

I am sure a handful of you were watching the recent robots being sold on Ebay by Jovigirltx .There was some amazing stuff that really sold for big dollars . Hard to believe that MH is on there way out with only limited parts being used . 

Are there any others like Metal House still making new robots. The Jovigirltx collection was amazing and now I have loads of prototypes I had never heard of which I will try to buy some day.

• Brian.. changed the title to Metal House Robots Big Dollars

The Star patrol is a must have robot with that Mr Atomic front lit panel and he was a smoker/roto which started to become a rare find in MH newer robots.

Star patrol.jpg

In the auction description, the star patrol did not mention smoking. My version was initially bought as a smoker, then they switched it, And sent a non smoker. Anyone interested in mine, for about the same amount as jovigirls ?

8 hours ago, zzrobot said:

R these the same robots Cal just showed us in the showcases ? And he is selling them ? 

Is Cal Jovigirl? Were these robots shown on a thread here on Alphadrome?

This was the outstanding one for me, all the qualities of what a robot should look like and a pity it didn't go into general production, having said that there were loads of others, and all made high prices which is a bit of a mystery.

Metal House Robots sold on ebay by jovigirltx-012.jpg

I was almost drooling watching that large lot sell off. Too pricey for me, though. And yes, the star patrol is very cool, mine smokes strongly.:cheers:

Archived