• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks great !

I thought I posted on this but please add me to the list as well Brian 

add me to all your builds automatically for that matter 

kind of like payroll deductions :biggrin:

• 3 weeks later...

The Tobor the Great 3D prints are great fantastic.

Maybe in the future a 3D print of a real UK 1966 robot ,  Dennis Weston's  TINKER .

Tinker was stored for decades by a friend of Dennis Weston in a army surplus area.

Will this piece of once working robot history be ever put in a museum for preservation , I hope so.

• 3 months later...

Alphadrome members,

Does ( if I am correct ) the member "  milwaukeemachineman "  still make and sell a   TOBOR the Great model.

If so what material is it made from . What is its purchase price ?  Can someone put a photo of their  Tobor model on this site for me to look at it ?

How can this member producer seller be contacted , as I may wish to purchase a Tobor model from him.

Sincerely  Russrob

There are/were two Tobor kits made. One was a resin kit by Lunar. It surfaces occasionally on Ebay. The other was a beautiful aluminium kit made in China a few years ago. I contacted the seller who told me that the he needed at least 50 buyers to make it a viable proposition.  milwaukeemachineman made the metal Johnny Seven robot kit.

Archived