The Iron Fireman Project

Brian..

On 22/07/2017 at 9:25 AM, Brian.. said:

Iron Fireman:

Modestly priced, despite thousands of hours that have gone into them.  I bought another printer and will need some money for the divorce once my wife finds out. Hospital costs as well to have it extracted from my body, probably.

Iron Fireman @ $130, what a bargain! 👍😂🤖

On 8/6/2017 at 10:53 AM, Brian.. said:

Hi Robodude. I will investigate! Meanwhile I have Fireman lined up for you.

Brian, Have you received my messages?

Yes, I am back in communication. I had to delete some messages to make room for more. There appears to be a limit of 50 messages.

I have Iron Fireman in the oven with your names on them gents.

Brian finally experienced the PM message limit. I felt its wrath long ago so communicate by my web sites email so I know for sure when some one sends a email.

7 hours ago, robothut said:

Brian finally experienced the PM message limit. I felt its wrath long ago so communicate by my web sites email so I know for sure when some one sends a email.

Brian, I am interested in buying at least one. Let me know if you have one available.

• 1 month later...

Fireman on his way. He was posted 10 days ago. Meanwhile, here's my homage to the SY FD. Robot:

Notice that the top of the body seems loose. It's deliberate, a push fit giving access to the innards in the event of a problem. I didn't want to glue it down like those Hong Kong robots that have to be broken to repair them. The body top lifts off and the motor can easily be removed in seconds. Of course, I hope it isn't necessary!

IRON.jpg

• Brian.. changed the title to The Iron Fireman Project

Brian he arrived safe & sound.  Many thanks !!

lovely piece more so in person & much bigger than I expected ! Goes great with my steampunk era shelf / mini fridge 👍🏻😎

IMG_3688.JPG

IMG_3689.JPG

Archived