Changing Prince is Alive

roboz

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The robot is within an 1/8th of an inch of the Original if not 100% exact size

I'll add details to under the Changing Prince thread in the 3D section 

started last year 

Keep in mind this is just the prototype. The finsihed product will be more polished 

FullSizeRender (1).jpg

Very cool. Although the digital distortion during your "walk around" was a little disturbing. I thought I was losing it there for a second.

Honestly, I'm not a fan of change robots, but this one is the exception; a marvelous design and wonderful action, the evil laugh was icing on the cake. Excellent work!

1 hour ago, Andyman said:

Very cool. Although the digital distortion during your "walk around" was a little disturbing. I thought I was losing it there for a second.

lol - I thought if was an odd format to my phone...  so, it wasn't just me.

I used YouTubes image stabilization which turned it into a vertigo inducing surreal looking dream sequence 😄 However I thought somehow it was appropriate for this ' cursed ' robot 🤖 Although I could revert it to normal 

The devil's apearance and sound is really funny. Great project!

Did I ever see the other face of the original? Is it actually The Anti-Christ showing up in a Japanese design?

Here are the 2 faces from the original  , I plan to have a head sculpted that matches the original thanks to a lead from deep space although it's rather pricey 😱

IMG_2708.JPG

Here is the non painted prototype with out you tube distortion and when alkl the lighting functions were still working. Shipping to ozy was not kind to the project, if you know what I mean.

Is there a story behind the concept of this robot with the prince, who happens to be encased in a robot body, who then turns into a demon?

Archived