6Stelab9's collection

6Stelab9

I never seen most of those saucers and robots, except a couple.

It's really neat to see these gems. Thanks for posting 😎👌

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6Stelab9

• Roboto

• robotoy75

• Martian Gil

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Summer additions. I bought the Paya robot and the Car de l'espace for the boxes thinking selling the toys, but then realized they were variants ( sticker variant for the Paya🧐) so i've got to keep them. I have to work on the Paya to make him more presentable. I have to look at one of John's video. I bought the playmobil Star trek figures a few days before   Nichelle Nichols, passed away 😢. It looks they have big robot toys onboard the Enterprise.

IMG_9065.JPG.a623881f7b1aea966fcb6500dcd2bd38.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/11/2022 at 3:05 PM, 6Stelab9 said:

Nichelle Nichols, passed away 😢. It looks they have big robot toys onboard the Enterprise.

Sad news indeed.   But your collection!   Amazing and at warp speed, in her honor!

Does your Computer Robot run?   That's a great looking toy.   Congrats!

Thank you K-9 and Kirk.

Regarding the Computer robot, unfortunately it arrived broken at the basis of the helmet (the part that links the helmet to the body) so I had to glue it. It works but I find difficult to insert the cam on the metal bar so as I was a little unhappy and didn't want to break anything else,  I didn't  try it with the cam. I have to try once more. With no cam, it walks in circle, counter to what it is written on the box so maybe something is stuck in the inner. Anyway It a great piece of design and I'm very happy to own a boxed one. 

And  I'm very happy too with the lunar spaceman. In fact these are two robots I wouldn't have thought I could get 2 months ago and now I can admire them in my personal museum  😎

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/9/2022 at 6:49 AM, Morbius said:

Beautiful 'bots!  I love the orange ones, not nearly enough around.

Thank you Mike, I love orange bots too!  

Here is the october bunch:

IMG_9419.JPG.0e4ffaa1eac9bc3dbb2ae7ae3d2a8425.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Few new things in december. I someone has a precise date of production for the Moon Capsule (I guess around 1965) please, let me know.

'IMG_9816.JPG.fdf9637b2cef2864a19bcd829347c0a9.JPG

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Another cool month. I'm pretty happy with the Billy Blastoff set (offered by a friend), the blue Pogot, the geniune R-7 and the bunch of Rex, Lido and CO.MA spacemen. It would be very grateful if someone can ID the two figures on the second photo:scratchhead:. I added 3 tin toys not space related but not so far.IMG_0296.JPG.f2c0b755d29e1b8c1a340229f22876d3.JPGIMG_0236.JPG.d7b85d3989dbfa1f92494a9c80045350.JPG