6Stelab9's collection

6Stelab9

1 hour ago, Martian Gil said:

Stephane, great old toys - you are going to have an entire database in your collection!

Thank you kirk, my attic is more and more messy

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6Stelab9

• Roboto

• robotoy75

• Martian Gil

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you Roboto. the may additions: my first SY Robot with spark (to join my rusty Crew!)

IMG_2125.JPG.7a051b4356c3846db583dc68190264da.JPG  

I like that Blue Saucer if I am not wrong is French Made. I remember seen it several times for sale, But I never bought one. Now is hard to find. Great Box!

Wow 6stelab9 your collection is amazing and growing very rapidly, I had the baby boltz when I was a youngster I think it was my first ever robot then a few plastic horikawa bots ,I have really enjoyed watching your style of collecting, I'll be getting mine out of storage over the next week or so, if space allows for them all 

On 6/3/2024 at 8:26 PM, zebedee said:

Wow 6stelab9 your collection is amazing and growing very rapidly, I had the baby boltz when I was a youngster I think it was my first ever robot then a few plastic horikawa bots ,I have really enjoyed watching your style of collecting, I'll be getting mine out of storage over the next week or so, if space allows for them all 

Thank you Zebedee. Which one do you call "the  baby boltz"? I'm looking forward to see your collection.

On 6/3/2024 at 5:42 PM, astrogonza said:

I like that Blue Saucer if I am not wrong is French Made. I remember seen it several times for sale, But I never bought one. Now is hard to find. Great Box!

Yes this is a french saucer XX-61. It's difficult to find one in good condition and even more with the box. Beside the rust, most of the time the rubber seal has hardened and broken. This one appears to have been stored in fairly good conditions for last sixty years. I have got two other of this saucer but in worse condition.

Hiya 6stelab9, I spelt it wrong it should have been baby bolts it's the big white plastic one that comes with all the tools, you posted it in July 21 2017 it's a static toy used for dexterity I guess but I used mine as a stool in the early 70s when I was young, I'll be going up in the attic tomorrow to bring some robots down so will be posting soon, I've just noticed the red saucer I've got the white one aswell as the red one, Turkish if I remember correctly 

• 5 weeks later...

Nice Space Tank. I think is the first time I seen it. Where it was made?

8 hours ago, zebedee said:

Great new additions 

Thank you Zebedee