6Stelab9's collection

6Stelab9

9 hours ago, robotoy75 said:

Stéphane,

Ask Marco, he often makes some 3D reproductions, he must have the right ribs.

Alain

I have seen  he sells  antennas, I may ask him .

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6Stelab9

• Roboto

• robotoy75

• Martian Gil

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Very nice and impressive collection! I am curious about the yellow one in the front and the little grey one, too. They both are very cute May I ask the names and manufacturer of them or any information on them. Thanks in advance. Shameless screenshot included!🤖💓🤖💓🤖

Screenshot_20210802-001827_Chrome.jpg

11 hours ago, Odd Scroobelle said:

Very nice and impressive collection! I am curious about the yellow one in the front and the little grey one, too. They both are very cute May I ask the names and manufacturer of them or any information on them. Thanks in advance. Shameless screenshot included!🤖💓🤖💓🤖

Thank you for your kind comment Scroobelle. The yellow one is  an Action Tool Boy by Pedestal Toys made in 1974 in Hong Kong. I have also got a kind of see through version.

IMG_7216.JPG.e38a8e37c9c232ed86ca71b450ae8d90.JPG

The little grey one is a 2019 Mc Donald happy meal toy

1955142621_2021-08-0311_38_02-digital-banner-toys-revised.jpg.4d410f05642ac87d16d834b53ea84e7d.jpg

Thank you for your quick response 6Stelab9, I really appreciate it. I would never have thought this robot was that old, considering how well perserved he is! Well, I have now discovered yet another robot to find and add to my collection! Knocking on Ebay's door for a vintage Pedestal Tool Boy. The little grey one~I actually have one in a drawer somewhere and did not recognize as one of the Discovery Robots  I will have to scrounge through drawers to find him and place him with my other robots where he belongs! There is Always something to learn and discover with robot collecting~but that is what makes it sooo much fun! Robot collecting also attracts some of the nicest people, too! Thanks too Robotoy75 for sharing photo of your Tool Boy Robot and Joe K for sharing  the catalogue reference,with us. Love this cute Tool Boy Robot! 🤖💓🤖💓🤖

Yes, the yellow is in very good shape unlike  the see through one which has  suffered a little more. I'm sure you will find one soon. It will fit perfectly with your Mr. Screwball and Nuts N' Bolts Robot collection.

That is exactly what I thought when I noticed the similarities. I do love my robots to be well....Scrooey as I consider myself to be an Odd Scrooball! I am definitely on the lookout for a Pedestal Tool Boy Robot. Oh and I think your clear blue Tool Boy Robot looks pretty good in the photograph. Oh, when I do find and actually have that robot I will post a photo of it with all my other screwball and nuts n' bolts robots for your viewing pleasure! 🤖💓🔩🤖💓🔩🤖💓🔩

• 4 weeks later...