Man of Steel arrives!

Ranger

Postie came today and I now the very proud owner of Brian's Russian Robot- Man of Steel.  I just love this robot!! 

Cleverly made and with great detail, the tracked feet are amazing. Great walking action with swinging arms and well balanced. Runs just off 2 AAA batteries. The battery box is hidden behind the hammer & sickle back pack and it all fits together very nicely. Great dial on his chest and 3 lights. What's not to like!?! Brian's robots are unique and just keep on getting better and better. Fantastic job Brian....keep them coming!!

Oh, martijn, if your reading, take a look in off topic section, had another delivery today!

Cheers.

IMG_1028.JPG

IMG_1029.JPG

IMG_1031.JPG

IMG_1033.JPG

IMG_1034.JPG

IMG_1036.JPG

IMG_1037.JPG

IMG_1041.JPG

Ranger your pics have convinced me I did the right thing using Brian's Man of Steel to kickstart me into buying robots again. Waiting eagerly:thumbs:

3D printed unique robots will be my focus.

With talented builders like Brian how can I go wrong.:cheers:

• 3 years later...

Brian revisited this guy to correct some issues with stability.
Mission accomplished!

This guy is fansastic!   And imposing - he scared the hell out of this little Easelback...
Many thanks, Brian!

DSC07527.JPG

Kirk-That is AMAZING! (And my favorite robot that I own!!) Congratulations on your new acquisition!! Is yours dark Blue?? Incredible !!