Siren Stan - The Spacemans Gun - Lincoln/Mego Hong Kong 1967

Racerxc70

Hey Racerx, I just looked at some of your other videos. Your Ranger Steel cosmic Gun is in amazing condition. They almost always come up in rough to played with shape. Nice!

Thanks, Fineas and Tinplate 

Fineas if you listen closely you can here the Lost in Space robot giving a warning 😂

Always loved the front sight on this one. I had a Spanish version in metallic green that I loved. That version didn't have a fancy sight on it, though, and I've got to admit, for all it's shiny green color it kind of lacked that special oomph from the super cool sight. :)

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have the blue and white one?

Also does anyone else think that the name Siren Stan was misspelled and it should have been Siren Stun?

http://www.danefield.com/data/thumbnails.php?search=siren+stan+raygun&submit=search&album=search&title=on&newer_than=&caption=on&older_than=&keywords=on&type=ANDI

I agree that it was probably intentionally named siren Stan. That phrase seems to have been around for some time although I'm sure the toy pre dates the Siren Stan in the above link.

I was surprised no one snagged this example with the rare and very attractive box. Although it is a version that does not have the great sight.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/332245157510?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

• 4 weeks later...

This is for PeeBee

as you see I slid the rocket out of the slot, my unit has mostly bare wire, the rocket has two wires coming out of two holes which come from the light bulb, the bulb can be replaced, remove nose pull bulb out or push out using wires, the wire from the silver tip base of the bulb goes to the positive + connection ( short bent cooper connection with the circle pressed into it ) the other wire connects to the long cooper connection that goes to the trigger also there is a wire from that same connection that goes to the motor. I hope this helps. Remember to keep the bare wires apart.

Racerxc70

* I will fix it if you pay for shipping both ways IMG_7196.JPG

IMG_7193.JPG

IMG_7194.JPG

IMG_7195.JPG

• 3 years later...