3D Ray Gun Puzzle

Tinman

Thanks BB; is that card of puzzles yours or once in your collection...was wondering if it had any Made In/By information?  I suspect the ones I purchased are made by the same manufacturer cause the array of colors are the same.

Thank you Richard, much appreciated!  Could I ask another question...are the guns on the card marked by the manufacturer; my guns are only marked with a small number on each part?

• 4 years later...

I just picked up a great color combination Black and Yellow. This one was made by PAL Plastics New York New York. The same person I purchased it from also had one on a card. I opted for what I think is a cool promotional item from the 50s. These made by PAL Plastics in New York are much better quality than the ones made in Hong Kong in the 60s and 70s.  From the comparisons I have been able to make, the Hong Kong made ones just don't have the fit and finish of the earlier ones. Hong Kong either used old heavily used moulds or they made the moulds from the earlier version. 

s-l5002.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l16001.jpg