Directional Robot disectional...

Martian Gil

I enjoy seeing all the repair "posts" it does not matter if they were covered in the past or not, as finding the old ones can be hard and many of them have been lost in time I am sure.

8 hours ago, robothut said:

I enjoy seeing all the repair "posts" it does not matter if they were covered in the past or not, as finding the old ones can be hard and many of them have been lost in time I am sure.

Hi John

There is still a lot of info in the 'Tips & Tricks' section. In alphabetical order too!

http://danefield.com/alpha/forums/forum/20-tips-and-tricks/?page=1

👍

• 4 months later...

Question for those experienced with the Directional robot - I ran a bunch of my robots yesterday to blow the cobwebs out, so to speak.

I know that the Directional got his name from the mech in the bump and go that has him look in the direction that he is going to turn to... 

But, is the rotation in my Directional Robot a little excessive?   Or is that how they all are?

I ran him after I had him apart, but I don't recall if he was such an enthusiastic head turner at that point in time.

Martian Gil, I know how you must feel to start a dismantling without a guide slowly carefully deciding your next move, congratulations on a project well done.

MG he's certainly more sprightly than the one I used to own that's not to say he's not running correctly, after all mine had not received major surgery and was probably in need of a big service.

Great renovation work as usual. 

Well then, I feel better about him - thanks guys.  I wasn't sure if I'd done something wrong, or if i needed to grab my rosary beads. :diablo:

Cheers! 

• Brian.. changed the title to Directional Robot disectional...

Archived