Brian's versions of the Erie Robot Arrives!

Ranger

1 hour ago, Brian.. said:

I've some grain of wheat bulbs on order - the LEDs are overpowering!

I will have to have that version aswell then Brian! 👍

Thanks for sharing all those photos, Ranger. Great work from the new 3D printer on the block, Brian, you must a great brain as well to have picked up this process so quickly. 

Thanks again, I had the easy part of though. I just bought it. As you say MRH,  Brian is the one with the Brain, a good anagram of Brian!

Yes, he is a clever so and so, I can vouch for that! 

This is him as a smiley....🤓

Here is the Erie at home in his cabinet, I decided on the red arms for a while as they stand out more. I couldn't really see the black ones too well from my sofa. I know, it's  a tough life for sure!

IMG_0222.JPG

Ta Mr. Zerox. It's great, I just look over to my right and there he is, about 7 feet away, I will get a stiff neck as I can't stop looking over there at him! 🤖🤖🤖

• 1 month later...

Well, something Erie happened to my "Hayes" shelf; there's a new member to the growing 3D family. He's quite the runner; the action is very reminiscent of the old Mr. Atom robots. I was quite surprised at how light weight it is. Very nice Brian, thanks again!

IMG_1975.JPG

Archived