Brian's versions of the Erie Robot Arrives!

Ranger

:woohoo:

Postie came today bearing gifts from Brian's workshop:

Yes, his battery operated version of the Erie robot!

It is brilliant, I am very pleased with it indeed. It looks just great, the paint finish suits it just fine. He walks well and lights up very brightly. It is well made and all parts fit together nicely. The battery box fits smoothly into its holder. The back panel is a great interference fit too. One little touch on the door hinges and the front door opens beautifully.  It feels very strong and solidly built. There are photos with and without flash. Two types of arms fitted can be seen too.

Amazing job Brian! 👍🤖🤖🤖

IMG_0173.JPG

IMG_0177.JPG

IMG_0178.JPG

IMG_0180.JPG

IMG_0181.JPG

IMG_0184.JPG

IMG_0187.JPG

IMG_0188.JPG

IMG_0190.JPG

IMG_0192.JPG

IMG_0188.JPG

IMG_0194.JPG

IMG_0193.JPG

IMG_0202.JPG

Very nice Erie robot prototype by Brian,

the lighted eyes are awesome, 

that´s another prototype for your amazing collection Ranger, congrats on your new addition:thumbs:

i like more the black arms installed :-D

cheers,Joao

WOW! That's Fabulous Ranger, Brian has done a wonderful job on this prototype. You must be very pleased to add the Erie Robot to your collection :thumbs:

I can't imagine that prototype coming out any better than that! Beautiful. I really like the red arms. Great design and color choice! Congrats Paul, and Brian - Well done! Looking forward to receiving my Mechanical Man!

1 hour ago, Brian.. said:

I've some grain of wheat bulbs on order - the LEDs are overpowering!

I can barely read this, my eyes are burnt out!! Ha! 😎

Archived