Introducing ROBOTEL

chromedome1960

Dear Alphadromers.  We will be releasing a new line of 3D printed Robots this year.  The first will be "ROBOTEL".  I hope you like him?   I am working with an engineer who has mastered an amazingly sturdy smooth high print quality.  All of our mechanisms are designed from scratch to motorize our Robots.  ROBOTEL will walk like the original with pin walking action and spinning antenna.  This is the first print and I will have final print and video soon.  Please contact us at jay.robotisland@gmail.com to place your order since we are only producing 24 pieces.   Also, if anyone wants to create a unique art-box for him feel free to contact me as well.   Thanks, Jay

robotelalphadromepic.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/14/2017 at 0:44 PM, Ranger said:

:thumbs:

First preview of the new "Robotel" Robot. The 9" version walks with moving arms and spinning antenna. Battery cover is magnetized for easy battery access. We are offering customers option of choosing their own color scheme. These first 3 assembled versions already sold. Contact us at jay.robotisland@gmail for more details.

robotelset.jpg

Archived