BotStock 14 - The Official Thread

DEEP SPACE-11

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, robert said:

Joe, did raffle items arrive alright? 

I just checked today's mail delivery. Nothing yet, Robert. Maybe tomorrow.

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 3:35 PM, Andyman said:

Heads up, Joe. Alpha XIV is on it's way to you. If no one wins you can send it back. :thumbs:

Received!!! Beautiful robot, Andy. Complete with instructions. How cool is that! Somehow, you manage to outdo yourself every year. I may have to buy more raffle ticket rolls at Staples.

Love that LED and the rhythmic meter. As they used to say on American Bandstand, "It's got a good beat and you can dance to it."

Thank you, Sir.

Heading out to Brady's this morning, we're leaving at 8:00. If anyone needs a ride, come to room 101 before hand. If we are not at the room, we will be at breakfast.

I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow and to perusing the shops along the strip. Here are the items I am bringing for the raffle at the Park Place in case anyone might be interested:

1. Doctor Who t-shirt with Peanuts style artwork. Brand new. Never worn.  Size: XL 

2. Johnny Lightning Delorean Time Machine from Back to the Future.

3. Funko ReAction figures of Marty McFly and George McFly from Back to the Future. 

4. Die-cast metal and plastic snap together model of Naboo Starfighter from Star Wars: Episode I.

5. Autographed copies of two SF/Fantasy anthologies that I edited and wrote for. 

DeLorean.jpg

Doctor Who shirt.jpg

McFly Figures.jpg

Middle of Eternity Books.jpg

Naboo Starfighter.jpg

Archived