BotStock 14 - The Official Thread

DEEP SPACE-11

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

James, Just to clarify; the lunch at the Hibachi Grill is in Chambersburg, it's only available if you are coming to my place on Friday morning.

Hmmm, not sure why I have a Morbius quote box, but Sherri and I will be there Thursday through Sunday so I guess that's all three meals, including Brady's lunch.

On 2/8/2017 at 5:03 PM, Morbius said:

Updated attendees list : Dinner Reservations -

Joe K. (Joe) : Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Tinplate6 (Brady) : Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Deep Space-11 (Marcy) : Friday, Saturday

Robert  (Robert) : Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Sherri (Sherri) : Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Kennetzel (Ken) : Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Pam (Pam) : Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Kronos57 (James)

BigBang (Richard)

Kanaan (Phil G.) : Saturday

Eagle (Mark) : Friday, Saturday

THUNDER (Perry) : Friday, Saturday

Glenn (Glenn) : Friday, Saturday

Chromedome1960 (Jay) : Saturday

Phil R (Phil)

Tinman (Bill)  -tentative-

"Black Horse Restaurant and Tavern has closed " Finally,,I have been vindicated !! Now we can find a place with double the food for 1/3 the price ! ANYPLACE !! All of the other eateries in Adamstown are great !

The Kyma Seafood and Johnny's Steak house were great !  Haven't been there since the Robert Lesser visit. What a great time that was. I love that guy...........a top of the line 

BS,,,,No No NO  Story Teller ! Great aviation and Motorcar stories. 

But Mark, are you coming to any of this year's meals???

(I'm still trying to pin down a head count for dinner reservations at the Park Place Diner and Zia Maria's.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just spoke to Mark via landline. He's in for Friday's and Saturday's Park Place dinners. I've amended the list accordingly.

Well, a perfect storm of events has come together in such a way that Sherri and I unfortunately must cancel our Botstock plans. We were both so looking forward to the gathering and Sherri was excited about attending her first live auction. My apologies to all, especially Richard Thomas and Brady as we had made specific plans to meet up with you both. We were really looking forward to seeing your collections in person. Oh well, there is always next year!  Have a great Botstock! We will be following the weekend through your posts so please share pics and stories! 

Joe, I will be sending out some SWAG to you next week that I had planned to bring personally. Have a great time all!

:sorry:

Thanks Brady. Nothing life threatening. Sherri got a job offer she couldn't refuse, and now has to start that job and attend training that week, and our spare house will also be going on the market at the same time. Unfortunate timing!

Don't you just hate it when life gets in the way of robot collecting?!?

Sorry to hear you two won't make it but hoping that Sherri's new job is rewarding!

Thanks for the impending SWAG, Robert. I'll put aside a poster for you.

5 hours ago, Joe K. said:

Don't you just hate it when life gets in the way of robot collecting?!?

Sorry to hear you two won't make it but hoping that Sherri's new job is rewarding!

Thanks for the impending SWAG, Robert. I'll put aside a poster for you.

Thanks Joe! We will still be visiting you this summer after all of the responsibilities are out of the way.

Archived