BigBang (Richard)

Kanaan (Phil G.)

Eagle (Mark)

THUNDER (Perry)

Glenn (Glenn)

Chromedome1960 (Jay)

The Official Poster Contest entries here, please:

• Joe K. pinned this topic

I'm probably going to need some serious foot surgery possibly in May. My doctor has me scheduled for a series X-rays/evaluation in mid April  to see how many bones he has to break in my toes (I think we are up to 6 and counting) to set things right. So I have to play it by ear for now depending on how things ae scheduled.

Take care of yourself Steve.  Many of us here (who also recall the old tin toys of youth) are experiencing too many doctors' visits these days, seems that's all some of us do from day to day now.

My best thoughts along with Kelly and Laurie will be with you Steve, here's hoping all goes extremely well!:cheers:

8 hours ago, steve said:

I'm probably going to need some serious foot surgery possibly in May. My doctor has me scheduled for a series X-rays/evaluation in mid April  to see how many bones he has to break in my toes (I think we are up to 6 and counting) to set things right. So I have to play it by ear for now depending on how things ae scheduled.

Old hockey injury?

Well, I'm just putting this out there, in case anyone's interested; I will open my home again, this year, for any Alphadromers that would like to see my collection. Very informal; this would not be all afternoon, only the morning, so we could all get back to hang out at Joe's. As always, I have a lot of new displays and items that you can wander through. I'd like to at least get the consensus of three folks or more, if possible, as it is a 1.5 hour trip. Let me know if anyone's interested.

Archived