Holiday Robot cookie cutter 3d printed

robothut

So I decided it would be nice to have some AlphaBot cookies for the holiday. And yes I still have the nice metal Alphabot cookie cuter I made years ago for Botstock, but that does not do you guys any good, so I made one that can be 3d printed. Now any of you that have a printer or know some one or a school that has a printer could make your own robot cookie cuter. I did two version the low wall design for thin cookies and the Deep wall design for nice thick cookies. I did the design as 1/2 the robot so that I could use the mirror function to make the other side of the robot, this saved me tons of time. I then joined the two files together in the slicer program I use and saved as a STL file but as we know "some of us know" that some slicer programs do not like stl files that are made from multiple files, some of the programs think it is an error and realy mess with it. But I have tested this file with both Flash forge "flash print and with "slic3d" and it works great. I think those programs that think its an error could have there automatic fix the "problem" feature turned off and work OK.

I had to use sugar cookie dough for my test cookies as I do not have the stuff for ginger bread cookies until I make a run to the store later this week. if you want this file send me a email. robothut@yahoo.com

DSC02710.jpg

DSC02711.jpg

DSC02705.jpg

DSC02706.jpg

DSC02707.jpg

DSC02708.jpg

DSC02709.jpg

Well now we know what a flabby overweight Alphabot looks like! Great job John.  You always come up with something interesting and novel.

Amazing work as always!  Innovative for sure.  Cookie cutter collectors, robot collectors, kitchen gadget collectors, sci-fi collectors you've covered many overlaps here.

Yes sugar cookie dough is not good for cut out cookies, short bread or ginger bread dough is best for keeping the original structure. They kind of look like me after I eat them all ! Kind looks like the little space man off that T Zone episode with the old lady in the cabin and the C 57d on the roof.

Archived