Restoration - UK Robot restorer?

Digby

Hi Everyone,

This is my first  post on here and what a great site you have!

I collect mainly vintage tinplate and die cast vehicles with a bit of everything else included. Although I've done a lot of restoration work in these areas I have a couple of robots that need repair and would prefer someone who knows what they're doing to look at them. I wondered if anyone could recommend a UK based restorer?

Thanks in advance , any help , much appreciated.

Ian

Welcome, Digby. I regret that I don't know of any restorers in the UK. Like many others I had to learn how to do it myself. Check out the Tips and Tricks section for specific advice.

Yes Digby a warm welcome!

Like Brian said, in most of the times robot collectors try to make a little repair by them self. Feel free to post your repair job here (if its not 3 robots a day ;)).

A picture would be always helpful to display the problem. You will meet the best "robot engineers" here on alphadrome! :cheers:

Hi,

Thanks for the replies.

I've just had an extended trawl of the site and found a lot of helpful posts. Thanks to all those that did - I will have a go myself!

Ian

• Brian.. changed the title to Restoration - UK Robot restorer?

Archived