2016 Christmas Ornament 3D Printed Little Little Giant

marco

Hey Guys

As promised before ! :-) Every Year from now on i will make an exclusive Dutch Christmas Ornament based on one of my projects.
For this year, 2016, my choice fell on my and the very first 3D printed vintage robot... Giant Robot from Tomy.

I made this robot robot exclusive in 10 grey examples and 5 gold examples.
Now, for christmas 2016 there will be an exclusive but unlimited green variation of this robot.

May I proudly Present: VST - Little Little Christmas Giant Robot 2016  ( or something like that hahahahahaha )
Made to hang in the christmas tree OR.... if you want, the robot can also be added to your collection.. or... both, up to you :)

I will make these robots in only this green configuration till christmas 2016 and only on demand.
The robot is fully 3D printed but is still build up out of individual parts and can be put together just like the real thing.
It can hang, stand and sit and even lie down if you want :)  
The robot stand 12,5 CM in hight, is made out of 4 different colors, printed in high resolution and handpainted ( eyes and mouth )

The price is 69 USD + Shipping.

I think it will be ultra cool to have this green little little guy hanging in the Christmas Tree... he will be for sure in mine...
Drop me an email or message me if you want one as well in YOUR tree this year ! :)

Oh.. and HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!!

Marco

DSC_0023.JPG

DSC_0024.JPG

DSC_0025.JPG

DSC_0026.JPG

DSC_0027.JPG

DSC_0028.JPG

DSC_0029.JPG

Archived