3d printed Mexican robot project

robothut

The display boxes arrived the shipping boxes have not yet, waiting on more battery holders, voltage converters and push switches. I have enough parts for 9 bots right now . I should have a update in a few days. Here is my bot and box, since I do not need to ship I am good to go !

DSC02533.jpg

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK the shipping boxes have arrived so Marcys robots " a mexican robot and a Nando ornament" and Marco's robot have been sent. The price for a robot with shipping in the USA is $100.00 and the shipping has gone up and the customs forms have gotten harder to fill out, shipping to Marco was $35.00, so the total for out side the USA will be $120.00. if you pay pal try to send as a gift from a friend to save the pay pal charges other wise add in some extra bucks. Now here is how it is going to work.Each mexican robot will also come with a Nando robot parts kit that you can glue together and paint, they will be printed in what ever color plastic happens to be in the printer so do not bother asking for a color" .  I have saved the emails from everyone that said they were interested and will contact you one by one based on the date you sent the email. You will get a email from me with a picture of the bots that are built and ready so you can pic one. For example I just sent a email to RANGER "Paul" with this picture. Once he tells me what robot he wants then a new picture will be sent to the next person in line , as I build more bots there will be new choices so being last in line might be a good thing, but being first lets you pic from colors that might not be made again. So something new for every one. AS you receive your bots post pictures if you like I do like seeing that they made the trip OK.

DSC02535.jpg

John, do you want us to pay first or wait until we pick out our robot? I would prefer a black body one.  I will wait for your reply--Thanks a lot!  Rich Streit(ROBODUDE)

No, do not pay first, that just screws up me being able to keep track of everything. When you get the email and the picture then you can pick a color and pay. If you do not like any of the color's then you can request to be put back in the que line, or decide that you do not want a bot, 

The first 9 bots are in the mail, well the first 8 are in the mail the 9th is in the Hut. The second run is 8 bots and it is just waiting on the battery holder's to arrive then those emails will start going out. Then I think I have to do a last build of 8 to complete run. So will order some of those parts now. Once the second build is done I will post a picture of those bots as well.

My Mexican Robot and his little Italian friend showed up today! Absolutely love it!

Pictured here with another custom colored Rigg I lovingly call Snowbot Commando

Thanks John---well done!

Riggbots.jpg

Archived