3d printed Mexican robot project

robothut

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AWESOME !!!!! Please put me on the list for one !!!!   AMAZING !!!!!!    I would like the black and silver version if possible----Thanks !!!

Send an email to robothut@yahoo.com Robodude, I will add it to the "to build list". Here is the red / black / blue version. The black PLA used for the legs and so the leg crank slots, prints at a different temp "much higher" so the mechanical tolerances change. This guy walk OK but kind of make you think it might fall over. I will play with it and see if there is an easy fix, if not it works as is . For those that have not experimented with 3d printing and changing tolerences with temp it realy is quite amazing I first saw this back in November of 2015 when I was 3d printing the legs and feet for Jaggernaut robots, you change the size of holes and slots big time with a few degrees in temp change.

DSC02504.jpg

DSC02505.jpg

Yes, Marcy has done it again!  :thumbs:

Ok, John, give us all a price, and let's get these guys out the door!!

Besides, I already cleared a space for it!

I am waiting on the display box and the shipping boxes to arrive too make sure I have it all together. Also I will ship one to Marcy and one to Marco first, this will give the shipping costs for both in the USA and outside. Then I should be able to give you guys the price. I am shooting for $85 bucks plus shipping but we will have to see what the totals at. 

Archived