Mexican robot box artwork needed

robothut

I would like to use the original front box artwork of the Mexican robot for the 3d printed battery operated one I have built but not shared yet. I want to have the box and artwork worked out first . I did have Ken have a go at doing a computer version of it that is really great, but it does not have the feel of the vintage artwork. The low fi images that can be found here will not do . So any one have high rez pictures or scans of a original box ? Or the time to hand redraw the box artwork ?

post-2-1112723151.jpg

I don't know if this would work but it you upscale the resolution to say 300dpi 

then you can increase the size & it might retain about the same resolution as this little jpeg 

How big do you need the cover ?  Here are some side panels 

mexican robot end flaps.jpeg

mexican robot side flab b.jpeg

Mexican robot side flap.jpeg

Scailing the image is not the problem, the problem is they are so low res that you can not scale them with out them looking like crap.

John.....wish I had Marcy's or Ken's or Marco's talent would make the box for you but I dont.... hope someone will chime in ....  I love the Mexican Robot.....and yes Ozzie I want yours that John made!  ;o)

Archived