Atoms through reflection

Martian Gil

• 2 weeks later...

the tone of light makes it different from the appearance of robots, is a different perspective, i took yesterday this photo and i used some app to transformed my robots to something else, i like your and mine new craze look, It seems an appearance of evil threat :-)

cheers

Joao

2016-09-15_15.11.40.jpg

Dynamite pic, Jony!  

Those apps are great fun - see if you have any where you can affect the combination of rgb values & affect different wavelength points.  

Rainy day fun!  

• 2 weeks later...

I like that crazed look. It is cool to see them out of character like that. Or perhaps it is more in character? 

:eeek:

• 2 months later...

Robert, that is a fun filter!  

I'd never thought to use that on the toys - dang... now I need to figure out how to load my phone pics through my ancient Sony photo program so I can contort the colors even more... this will take more scotch.

Cheers!

20161230_162117.jpg

20161230_162041.jpg

48 minutes ago, Martian Gil said:

Nice Jony!  - it looks like the robots are going to have a triceratops for an appetizer!

Oh yeah:biggrin: they are hungry, triceratops burger... mmm yummy 

Re:

Hey M.G.  that´s an ice age, like all the robots and everything are ice glass, very cool look... this is awesome, playing around with robots and photo editing:thumbs:

cheers

Archived