What the FOKI !!!!!!

chilli

Thanks I Robot. Yes, chilli and myself seem to have gotten on well from the start. It's as though we have known each other for years.   I have traded with a few members here on the drome and all went smoothly every time. One could not hope to find better people to deal with. Thanks re the foki robot, he is a keeper for sure ( hopefully!) :thumbs:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, chilli said:

.......he will sell it!!!!! Doh!!!

Ha!!  Chilli knows I have just 2 robots I would never ever sell!  I really like the foki chilli,if I ever sell up (yet again) he will be the last to go and there is a LOT ahead of him. Besides, if I do, you will be the first I offer it too, no question of that. Won't be any time soon though.

Hmm,unless I see another nice bass guitar I just have to have. Nah, got enough basses and only 1 fokki. He is one of my favourites! He won't be leaving me for a lonnnngg time. Praise fokki. :hail:

• 2 weeks later...

I just remembered that you can see a video of this robot operating back when I made it on my web site in the down load video section. Pre dates me being on you tube I guess.

http://www.robothut.robotnut.com/vids.html

its about 19 or so down the list of video's. called Radio controlled Walking Daisa robot reproduction.

• 2 years later...

Archived