What the FOKI !!!!!!

chilli

Oh Lordy Eddy, think that's a premonition.

Car is a bit nicer than mine though, damn.

cheers m'old custard pants

Rik

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, chilli said:

Its a foking mystery to solve  Eddy m'lad, or I'm a Dutchman "herdyfurdy berdy windymilly!" and be sharp about it

cheers Rik

Ouch!

Rik, Good of you to find a use for the pencil that was for the robot draw! That certainly was sharp, luckily you completely missed my brain! :wacko:

eddy with pencil up nose.jpg

16 minutes ago, chilli said:

You mean you didnt sit on it then Eddy!

Rik...

I saw what you done with your pencil.....that was more than enough for me!:eeek:

rik in pain as eddy looks on.jpg

This is what the Foki you get for the price of a Foki Eddy!!

fockea edulis and Jake.jpg

car 4.jpgcar 1.jpg

Me and new arrivals.jpg

............a bunch of fat, dead, spikey twigs!!!!

Cheers Rik

car 3.jpg

car 2.jpg

Hi Rik

So, looking at the first pic you got a car, a dog and a Christmas pudding!?! Not bad!!

Ha, that's a lot of stuff there, I must say I prefer the foki myself though. Takes up a lot less space and not so much looking after!  I am sure they will look great in your hand made pots! Nice to see the mutt is looking well now!

Ed

Cheers Eddy,

Christmas pud, how very dare you insult my missus!!!!

Oh, the round plant, Hmmm!!!

Just knocking a few pics out now

cheers Rik (man with big puddings)

oparculicarya decaryil 2.jpgCeraria pygmaea.jpg

Yea eddy, we could have our own series, now, what could we call it, yep, yep, it coming to me now,......thats it "ARSE"

On July 7, 2016 at 2:32 PM, Ranger said:

Thanks 'I Robot'. I haven't got foki yet, he should be here tomorrow. :woohoo:Yep, as chilli said, I let my Lilliput go to him and now he lets me have the foki robot.  We have never even met either, all trust and friendship built up here on Alphadrome! :cheers:

Sincerely Ranger, the people I have "met" here on Alphadrome and even in person have been nothing less than exemplary!  To develop such a trusted relationship is truly remarkable in today's age!  

Congrats again on finally receiving Foki!  He has a funky look about him that is just perfect😀

Archived