What the FOKI !!!!!!

chilli

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, chilli said:

Oh , you mean show the nice people these http://succulentsandpotterybychilli.blogspot.co.uk/

"Line up, line up" get your fancy dancy pots 'ere.

Exactly! I have just been looking strangely enough. I really like the pots and plants you have on there today. Oh, I see the listing for the original foki has ended ans says 'no longer available'!

No not me matie. Is that the one that was on for about $800.

I will get one ,one day, but it is a shame they dont all walk like yours. I love the colour scheme, looks so 50's.

But I do have a Big red cragstan great astronaut for sale if anyone is interested p.m. me.

cheers

Chilli

It was more than that, around $1400 I think. Red cragstan astronaut? Send me a pic. Also, why dont you put it in the 'for sale' section here too?

Cheers.

$1400!!!!! damn, I was robbed, you cad sir, tickling sticks at dawn young Ranger m'lad!!

Will do when I get the Craggy

cheers Chilli

16 minutes ago, chilli said:

$1400!!!!! damn, I was robbed, you cad sir, tickling sticks at dawn young Ranger m'lad!!

Will do when I get the Craggy

cheers Chilli

Ha, "robots drawn at 20 paces". (you bring the paper, i will bring the pencils!)

Yeah, I would happily have paid twice your asking price, but that's what  friends are for eh!

(p.s....no i wouldn't have!) :pfft:

On 7/7/2016 at 1:00 AM, robothut said:

Jay Brotter as I recall.

Getting back to the history of this bot for a second. John, I emailed Jay and he says you put some lights in the head of an original for him but he never bought one from you.The original he had he says he bought from another collector. So, no further info as of yet.:scratchhead:

Its a foking mystery to solve  Eddy m'lad, or I'm a Dutchman "herdyfurdy berdy windymilly!" and be sharp about it

cheers Rik

Archived