What the FOKI !!!!!!

chilli

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chilli you never cease to amaze me!  I honestly believe that you were a detective in a previous life!

Well spotted and nicely acquired Rigg Bot!  

I hope he brings you years of enjoyment🍻

Hmmm, I guess my matie  should have one of the best Riggs. After all i got the Lilliput.

Cheers Chilli

14 minutes ago, chilli said:

Hmmm, I guess my matie  should have one of the best Riggs. After all i got the Lilliput.

Cheers Chilli

Quite right my friend!  I will take good care of him. :cheers:

Well then, Ranger....I hope you get many years of enjoyment from your new Rigg Bot!  Talk about having an awesome friend 👍😃👍😃

27 minutes ago, I Robot said:

Well then, Ranger....I hope you get many years of enjoyment from your new Rigg Bot!  Talk about having an awesome friend 👍😃👍😃

Thanks 'I Robot'. I haven't got foki yet, he should be here tomorrow. :woohoo:Yep, as chilli said, I let my Lilliput go to him and now he lets me have the foki robot.  We have never even met either, all trust and friendship built up here on Alphadrome! :cheers:

Dont know about "nice gesture" I took him for every penny he had!!!! What are friends for after all.

But I am sad it has gone, it is one of the best looking robots I have seen, it is very A.R.M.ish if you know what I mean.

Anyhow expect a chuffed Ranger any moment now leaving feedback,

cheers Chilli

3 hours ago, chilli said:

Anyhow expect a chuffed Ranger any moment now leaving feedback,

cheers Chilli

Ha!  - I love that term!  "Chuffed Ranger feedback..."  what we all dread, in the dark of night.

:woohoo:Yep, here I am, chuffed as a chuffed thing and call me susan if it isn't so!  What a great robot, so much better in the metal. Amazingly, though it was only made what, 10 years or so ago....it does feel vintage. I will try and get him working when i get the chance. :woohoo:

FOKI 1.jpg

FOKI 2.jpg

FOKI 3.jpg

9 minutes ago, chilli said:

Damn!!! I would love one of those!!!!

Yes, it's very nice, i think you should get one.:diablo:

Its a very classic looking 50's robot, Thanks matie, very pleased with him.

Don't fret, the feeling will pass. Its like when you had my Lilliput. I felt bad about it for a while (though the money helped a lot!) but, hey, it's just a toy at the end of the day.:cheers:

Ha, it might be a toy to you but its a whole bunch of damn big desert plants to me. My car is going to so full tomorrow.

cheers Chilli

45 minutes ago, chilli said:

Ha, it might be a toy to you but its a whole bunch of damn big desert plants to me. My car is going to so full tomorrow.

cheers Chilli

Well there you go, when you sell that lot and your brill handmade pots you will be buying an original foki (or 2) in no time! :biggrin:

Archived