How to request a Rigg robot

robothut

The idea behind having a email sent to my "robothut@yahoo.com" address that it has  the information in it is so that I can print the page and never have to try and look up any information, everything would be in one place. The robot you wanted, the colors of the parts or program, your alphadrome name and real name and address. Depending where I ship I have to get shipping supplies, if I do not know where you are in the world then I have to try and find out as I do not drive to town but once every few weeks. If you order say a RED robot, I do not know if you want it all in red or if you wanted the arms or feet a different color so I would have to try and contact you too find out. So any time I get a request for a robot that does not tell me everything I need to know, that printed page gets skipped over in favor of pages that do tell me every thing as I simply do not have time to track down the missing information at this time. Right now I am waiting on parts the metal gear/ball bearing servos for the legs take about 1 week so they are coming soon and I am out right now, the Arm magnets take for ever I ordered them about 2 weeks ago and now I am out, could be 2 more weeks before they show up, The silicon rubber O rings I use on the foot wheels are on order and have been for about 1 week, I am now out so hope they turn up soon. So right now I am just 3d printing parts for the orders that tell me the colors information I need to know. Also I am playing around with a variation of the Mr. Servo but will hold off shairing for the moment.  Oh one more thing if you request a color you know from past picture that if you say Green "for example" I have solid green, I have translucent green and I have glow in the dark green with all the colors you need to be specific or I just pass the request by for ones that are.

John, just to let you know, I'm holding off on ordering any more bots from you for the time being. My second daughter is getting married at the end of July and I am devoting my time and energy (and MONEY!) to that right now. When the time comes, I'll contact you via email with all of the details. Unless, of course, you are sick and tired of making these by then. :biggrin:

I am getting tired of the same thing over and over,that',why I keep making new changes and bots. Andy take all the time you want, later is better for me. This week is HAY week. Yep have to put in 14 ton of hay for the winter and now is when the price is at its best, later in the year the price will double. The wife and daughter and grand kids have on average 4 large horses and two ponys all the time with other's that come an go. So do not feel you have to ask for anything right now. The printer is running good, all though I did try a different hot end set that did not work well at all and cost me some bucks I will never get back. Live and learn. Does any one know how toget in touch with robotoy75 "Alain G." in France. His bot is done and I need payment but have had no luck getting in touch with him. Might be on vacation, you never know.

John,

I'm not on vacation, just on the road for my work, i'n back now ;-)  I sent you a message on your personal mailbox.

Alain

Archived