Mr. Servo 3d printed project

robothut

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just love them. my series 1, Mr Servo is in the post. i took the nod from Ken, and went for the red colour. John, you should slow down mate, your bots are getting too good, too fast.

;0)

will post a pic once he lands.

My Mr Servo & Alpha Strider robots arrived today 22nd June, shipped by John on the 15th to UK which includes the weekend in the middle, just goes to show it doesn't take weeks for international shipping. John, great robots with great actions. Here is a photo of them settled in my home. Many thanks.

Also to Ken for the great box artwork

Mr Servo and Alpha Strider robots by John Rigg resized.jpg

Nice photo MRH, you must be very pleased, they are wonderful robots.I like the red and black colour combination.  :thumbs:

I saw one white Alpha Strider on facebook and i love it the lights inside they are awesome because they are everywhere all over the body it´s simply amazing !:wub:

Mr SERVO is here! with 'heartbeat' pulse light in chest, that i had no clue of, superb job.

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0004.JPG

Yes all the Mr Servos have a CPU , LED that flashes when ON, also there is a Green LED that is ON but its in the back. So depending on the color of the robot the flashing yellow light will show in the chest art work for a great effect !

Archived