Mr. Servo 3d printed project

robothut

OK here is the Mr. Servo Project. I went for the Mr. Mercury body look, made the feet a bit longer to help with the bending action and to keep the Mr. Merc look. I used the Mr. robot type arms, like the jupitor robot did. I wanted a turning head action like Radical robot but not the head design of Radical robot. The 7 servos are controlled by the 6 channel pololu unit. The first two bot have a different program from robots 3 and 4.

here is a you tube of them in action. The chest artwork is from Mr. Merc but I had Ken re draw it for a clean bright look to my scale, Ken also did the box artwork.

MrServoBox.JPG

DSC01998.jpg

DSC01997.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not sure if any of the first 4 are still free Oz until I hear back from Ken, but you know I can build you wnat ever color you want if they are gone.

DSC01994.jpg

DSC01995.jpg

2 hours ago, Andyman said:

Okay, John...just stop it. Put the 3D printer down and slowly walk away. Nobody has to get hurt.

LOL! Nearly choked to death when I read this. :biggrin: 

That Robot Hut must be full of freaking Elves.

elves.jpg

Mr. Servo is superb. I think it was around the 7th of may when John first showed the Mr.Servo prototype body. In less than a month we now have 4 finished robots, just unbelievable.John never ceases to amaze me.:hail:

Great box, nice work Ken!

Great stuff John, good to see you getting a break from the robots and music is a good way to do it.:thumbs:

Ha, at one point John appears to have a twin singing and playing by his side. Just imagine that eh!!

great song! wow, a man of all talents. 

john, i have sent you a PM, and email. cheers mate.

The Grammar police have informed me that I used the wrong "TOO" on the box art, so I have asked Ken to make the change . So the firt 5 bots have the "TOO" then they should have the "TO".

Stan your bot #5 is almost done and it will be the "TOO" sorry you will just have to live with it.

MrServoBox.JPG

Cool! Spelling errors are worth more, especially after they're corrected!

It's like the whole upside plane postage stamp effect :thumbs:

Archived