Alpha Striders arrive!

Ranger

:woohoo:

Postie came today with a parcel for me from the genius robot builder that is.......Mr Rigg.  As always, truly amazing, they get better and better. These robots are once again stunning in their design and actions. Very cleverly made and work perfectly.

Thanks again John and Ken for the great box art.

striders.jpg

striders side on.jpg

blue strider.jpg

black strider.jpg

black strider reverse.jpg

blue strider reverse.jpg

Thanks Ranger. I DO like the black one too...I should have ordered two... But yours look great especially the black one. The features seem to stand out more on the black. Even though it's all the same color. This whole project was a great idea. Very unique design...looks good in any color.

nice haul ranger.

i did have my eyes on the blue, as it is such a unique colour. well, when the dust has settled at the robot hut, i may ask john to do me a baby blue with red feet. the programmed version next time.

They are pretty cool, the blue is like a smurf blue ;-) 

i like that round white space with colored gears, very nice action:thumbs:

I have 3 different blues, The light blue is a glow in the dark plastic, then there is the translucent blue that was used on some Alpha-Rama and wind up hopping robots, and then there is a solid blue, its more of a dark blue. From left too right, Glow in the dark, translucent, solid.

DSC01990.jpg

Archived