Thunder Robot

Sonny Young

I have a TTT Silver Thunder. It's a darn good looking robot, but unstable and falls over backwards. Does anyone know how to fix this? I figured I'ld better ask first before I start "bending" things!

:huh: Are you sure it's a TTT? Blue hands & feets, transparent arms? I've had 3 in my hands & walking on the boardwalk, & all of those had a good sense of balance.

Maybe you should use other batteries; as some cheap ones are lighter.

Then again, you could have ran into a defect , the silver black sheep of the TTT thunders.

You will have to bend the leg linkage to get it stand upright correctly, way back in the arcives I posted how to fix this common problem. I don't recall the steps off the top of my head. I have modified so many of the TTT and JOy toy thunders not to mention the newer ones that I get them confused but I think you can do the mod in the bottom of the feet, If I am recalling corrctly you actualy need the rear linkage longer and that can be done in the feet by disconecting the metal base that the leg linkage connects to from the foot base add a few shimms under the back of the linkage base and connect it back to the foot base. Best guess with out looking at a TTT again. ;)

You will have to bend the leg linkage to get it stand upright correctly, way back in the arcives I posted how to fix this common problem. I don't recall the steps off the top of my head. I have modified so many of the TTT and JOy toy thunders not to mention the newer ones that I get them confused but I think you can do the mod in the bottom of the feet, If I am recalling corrctly you actualy need the rear linkage longer and that can be done in the feet by disconecting the metal base that the leg linkage connects to from the foot base add a few shimms under the back of the linkage base and connect it back to the foot base. Best guess with out looking at a TTT again. ;)

hi hut!

im still haveing a balance problem with my cragstan astronuat x-70

would this work with my bot and would it harm the robot?i understand this was a manufacture error .

sorry a little off topic but not much!

thanks

• Brian.. changed the title to Thunder Robot

Archived