Gernot - Robot and Space toy collection since 1981

gernot

Finally starting to show some different areas of my wide interest - from tin robots and any kind of space toys, astronauts, space saucers, capsules, rockets, vehicles ....

Let me start with a few Space Launching Stations , will frequently add some more pictures.

Shown for comparison the rare first version of the TN Nomura Two Stage rocket launching Pad with crank to load the spring for launching the rocket.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Great to see the variety of your launching stations! Looking forward to see the astronaut and robot section!! 😄

Here are some views of shelves and walls - made in different years. 

I like the mix of everything, always have to rearrange after a while - sometimes even letting some items go - which is not easy - but, just to make room to add something new.

It is constant flow and activity to keep the collecting and hunting spririt alive.

So far is has kept me going since 1981 when I purchase my first Robot in parts on a fleamarket, a Horikawa TV Space explorer.

I also admire nice boxes and the box art as well as nice lithos and small details on the toys.

I just love all the variations and versions of some main robot families, Sparkies, Zoomer- Ratchet, Easelback, Venus- Style robots and a vast range of Horikawa Gear and engine robots.

Not to forget the beauty of the Plastic Robots and, off course, my special Small and Mini robot collection.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

It is impossible to just show pictures of it all, so these photos just show parts of my toys in different times and locations and arrangements, therefore some of the same toys are shown on different pictures.

Here is - what I would call it - the core part of it all - kind of a center of my collection, Robot 5 and family and Sparky variations (Zoomer family will follow)....still looking out for a Sankei TV robot and a blue Robot 5 to make it complete....;-)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg