3D Robots

roboz

Been mulling this over Brian,  just chiming in here but have to agree with Marco

IMHO would be nicer to keep a few threads about these new creations here on robot talk.

Just migrated over to the 3D section only because Ranger mentioned something about Johns new project

it's just needless clicking & out of sight out of mind. These new robots evok stories of Henk other creators , botstock etc.

At worse just 2 threads one from John & one from Marco since essentially they are the only ones doing it 

so we can discuss as part of the community & others will add in comments like target about doing a Diamond Planet

My 2 cents , regardless, appreciate your efforts in maintaining & updating as required :cheers:

pic_buttons.jpg

Well, the Space Guns forum runs perfectly well without Robot Talk. Before we had the Space Gun section it was a  haphazard scattered collection of forgotten posts. Now it has its own place and it thrives. Contributors and readers are happy to go straight there. In a month or two the 3D section will be the same.

Robot Talk is the long term home of vintage robot and space toy information, the essence of Alphadrome. I enjoy the new builds and I have made two forums for them. Surely that's plenty.

I access the forum using "Unread Content" at the top right. I recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it.

I understand completely

How about a few temporary pinned links to the topics most viewed ?

Transition a bit slower :thumbs:

change.jpg

Here is a second vote: Douze Points from Les Payes Bas ! :)

Ill think its a very good idea Oz !
Brian... are you open for this ? would be great !

Marco

Marco, I'm not open to this. To labor the point, this is primarily a vintage toy site. Always has been, always will be. I've allocated substantial resources to new, reproduction and home build robots. It's only a click away, hardly an imposition.

You are welcome to vote, but I should warn you the technology is based on Florida voting machines.

Archived