Alpha-Rama the Biped walking robot project

robothut

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3D printing actually looks like a massive change to your engineering options. All those details like screw holes, battery compartment, props for other parts now integrated into the body framework. Then readily to be produced in one go. Prototyping, small series production. Congratulations for this achievement.

And many thanks for the in depth technical intro and experience report!

I will be happy to be added to the list for one too, John. I'll finally have a late night drinking buddy, but you better speed up the chugging on my model so HE can keep up with ME. The rubber pads sound like a real plus for this new version and once you expand into full production your credit card/bank problem will be a thing of the past !:thumbs:

Oh and I would be more than happy to pre-pay also.

john, i, as many of us, have absolutely no problem with paying you up front. just let us know what you want to do.

ken, as always the artwork rocks.

John, please add my name to list, looks amazing, Ken's box artwork also. I am happy paying in advance. 

Well done Ken,yet again you have produced another fantastic box to go with another really great John Rigg robot!

No money up front but it does help to know how many are interested in having one, so when I order parts I can get the best price. So add your name to this list if you think you might want one.

robot polishing his rocket

ratchet

Ranger

chilli

Andyman

I Robot

Joe K.

Nick in NY

Jonydroid

Brian

Ultrarobotman

robobob

MetalRobotHead

roboz

kennetzel

THUNDER

festival

robert

So to stay fair on the new home for the  prototype Alpha-Rama I will wait 2 more days for any one interested in it at the price of $250.00 to email me "robothut@yahoo.com" then I will pic a name from a hat  "random" and that will be the lucky winner.

Archived