Alpha-Rama the Biped walking robot project

robothut

No wonder you are losing track, I'd be losing my mind. If we are refreshing, I'll be happy to have the new program, with whatever mix-matched glow in the dark colors you have. Thanks John!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, robothut said:

OK Andy here is your Alpha-Rama bot in glow in the dark blue. A picture in room light and a picture taken in a closet after sitting the robot in the sun light for 1 minuet. Andy email me your shipping address. I am building a glow in the dark Green one next so you can all see how that looks. So Festival have a look at it when I post in case it's too your liking.

DSC01920.jpg

DSC01921.jpg

Love it, John!!! Email sent.

John, I beloeve I would like a Blue one.............maybe Green.............Whichever you think would be good..........festival

OK here is the glow in the dark green bot. Daylight and in the dark.  Right now it is not programed since I do not who will end up with it and if they want the original program or the second program.

So give it a look Festival, feel free to pass on it, Some one will take it if you do not.

DSC01926.jpg

DSC01925.jpg

Andy I see that your Glow in the dark Blue bot is out for delivery right now ! get those 4 new AA battery's ready.

On 11/05/2016 at 3:48 PM, robothut said:

OK here is the glow in the dark green bot. Daylight and in the dark.  Right now it is not programed since I do not who will end up with it and if they want the original program or the second program.

So give it a look Festival, feel free to pass on it, Some one will take it if you do not.

DSC01926.jpg

DSC01925.jpg

The green is awesome, I really liked having an equal but I'm in serious difficulties of $$ and I can not unfortunately I'll have to wait ...:blub:

You have not listened to them yet Andy so maybe you should not be thanking me ?

Festival has decide to take the glow green bot , just need your shipping address Festival.

Archived