Giant " Little " Robot

marco

Well.. I could not resist.

Little Giant Robot was the very first 3D printed Robot that hit " The market " here.
It really looks as if I am working with 3D technology for many many years but its only been a year now since i bought my first 3D printer.

I still remember the hours and hours, nopes.. days I spent to catch all the parts in 3D and the excitement when the first 3D printed robot was ready.
To celebrate the very first 3D printed Robot here on ALphadrome.....I went shopping to find the correct golden filament to bring this robot alive in .. GOLD :)
For all those who does not know this... Tomy Giant robot was made in grey but also in gold.

I made 10 pieces in grey of which 8 are sold, still 2 available.
I will make 5 in this exclusive golden color as well... 

Of course the robot will be accompanied by Marcy`s Original made exclusive box for this robot....
Here are some pictures of Little Giant Robot as a golden variation... 
Wow..... I am curious what the second year of 3D printing will bring us :)

Have a great weekend

Marco

DSC_0150.JPG

DSC_0151.JPG

DSC_0152.JPG

DSC_0153.JPG

DSC_0154.JPG

DSC_0155.JPG

DSC_0156.JPG

DSC_0157.JPG

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys,

Yes it turned out very well with this filament... as if there is real gold in it :)
I think I tested 5 or 6 types of filament of different companies before i found the correct one.
all looked ok but this type brought me the closest to the original and it printed really well.

In fact. I have only one spool with this filament, its sold out so still looking for a second spool of the same filament.
I think I can print 3 others from the spool.

Price is the same by the way for this variation. 599 usd
Limited run of 5 pieces.

Archived