THE ROBOTS OF LORABOT

loradollbot

I only recently came across this website, and now I am like, 'Where have I been all my life?' It is really amazing!

I have been collecting robots, amongst other toys, for twenty years and have slowly been building up my collection. It all started when I found a Tomy Dingbot in a local antique & collectibles shop and he just looked so cute and lonely on the shelf, I had to save him! Then I bought another, and another, and more, until it became an obsession! I'm sure you know how it goes! ;) 

I have never met anyone else who collects the bots, and have never really been able to share the joy of this, so am hoping to meet some like minded folk on here! Here are a few pictures from my collection to be going on with.

Thanks and    <<<<<< bLaRp!>>>>>>> 

Star Command Starroid radio robots (1979).jpg

'Super TV Robot' bump n' go, made in Hong Kong.jpg

Dickie robot.jpg

Jet Smoke Star Master, of course.jpg

PALBOT!!.jpg

Robo Ace taking robot.jpg

'Saturn Robot'.jpg

Science Monster Lion Robot by Wei Mei.jpg

'Space Robot'. This guy has some amazing fashion sense!.jpg

2X-L talking robot by Mego Corp.jpg

SUPERBOT!!.jpg

The boys.jpg

'we are the robots, doo doo dee doo'.jpg

what is this dude called.jpg

creature.jpg

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome Laura. I really like your robot radio's. I am sure you will spend many hours going through all the info here on Alphadrome. You will find everyone friendly and helpful. 

Here's another you need about 1978.

radio.jpg

Here's another you need about 1978.

radio.jpg

Woah, that is a really beautiful robot. He can wake me up in the morning no problem! ;)

Archived