BOTSTOCK 13 ????

robobob

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brady, are you superstitious? This year the stock market is tanking big time, Trump could be president, we have hurricanes in January, Food prices are skyrocketing and weather is bizarre. As Alfred E. Neuman would say, "What, me worry?":wacko:

Ok, let's see what's going on locally...well, there will be the Renninger's Antiques Extravaganza in Kutztown, PA, from  April 28-30. It's a Thursday, Friday and Saturday event, we could try to bundle with that. It's supposed to be a big show.

Then there's the Brimfield extravaganza happening May 10-14, but you probably can't get a hotel within 50 miles of it.

Botstock B. (13 kind of looks like a "B" with a space in the middle... Okay, never mind. Not my finest moment!)

Anyway, do we have a location? 

Ok, well, beyond the lucky rabbit's foot and horseshoe issue, as I mentioned previously, there will be the big Renniger's show April 28th-30th; Kutztown is only 30 minutes north of Adamstown (yeah, Joe's place), any thoughts?

Here's what their website said...

Hundreds of Dealers Selling Antiques & Collectibles Outdoors , under Pavilions, Indoors. Rain or shine event.

Please see our website athttp://www.renningers.com/ for more details.

Held at Renninger's Kutztown 740 Noble St. Kutztown, Pa 19530 Indoor Market Open all days of show. Farmers  Market open Friday & Saturday.

Ok, let's see what's going on locally...well, there will be the Renninger's Antiques Extravaganza in Kutztown, PA, from  April 28-30. It's a Thursday, Friday and Saturday event, we could try to bundle with that. It's supposed to be a big show.

Then there's the Brimfield extravaganza happening May 10-14, but you probably can't get a hotel within 50 miles of it.

Works for me. The Kutztown Renninger's is fantastic. More, I live closer to Kutztown than I do Adamstown. If this is where we chose to have B-XIII, count me in! 

Archived