DIECAST SUPERCAR

Phil R

I've been wanting a 2005 Supercar for a few years and finally purchased one at at good price. The diecast car is 7", has great detail and retracting wings. Looks great in my display case. I guess now I'll have to look for earlier models. I did miss the orange  Remco model at an auction last year unfortunately.

P1070001-001.JPG

P1070002-001.JPG

P1070003-001.JPG

Saw the large ones in Toronto when they came out...at $180.  Didn't get one but thanks for the pics, now I want one again.:breakit:My favourite show when I was little.

A beautiful diecast...I have one myself, the details are spot-on, right down to Mike Mercury at the helm, and the extendable wings are a nice touch. It came in both "full color" and "black and white" versions.  I heard that there was a larger scale model produced as well, but I never saw one for sale.

• 2 weeks later...

They are great models. I have the monotone version. I must buy one like yours. I have a small Johhny Lightening version. These product enterprise models are truly beautiful.

supercar.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Brian.. changed the title to DIECAST SUPERCAR

Archived