Brian robot from confused dot com

robothut

Confused, me too. I just received a robot gift from Ranger. Its called Brian robot and from what I can tell it is a promo robot that you get from a web site called Confused.com. I guess Ranger bought a lot of insurance from this UK based company and got hold of two of these bad boys and sent me one. Thank You Ranger. Its a large pull back and springs forward type robot with electronic talking when you push the button the chest.

DSC01362.jpg

It looks like nearly everybody who receives one from confused.com puts it on eBay straightaway, I have kept mine after buying car insurance through them. They are well made, good quality plastic construction. It seems like Brian is the name to call a newly made robot, I seem to recall there was another Brian robot a year or three ago. 

Hi MRH

Yes, I seem to recall that earlier in the year they were quite hard to get and I think one sold for about £60. I suppose they get sold on because probably 9 out of 10 of the people taking out the insurance with them have no interest in a toy robot. 

Archived