PALO COLLECTION.

palo

I should have joined this site a few years back i've been  reading but nothing much to contribute.

i don't have an amazing collection most are reproductions but i'll share anyway.

i'm not displaying in the order i bought them and will put the pictures on slowly so stay tuned and you'll see more pictures.

the first one is METAL FRONTIER BY METAL HOUSE JAPAN.

I REALLY AM IMPRESSED it's flawless reeking of quality nice paint,runs smooth,no gaps and just beautiful.

MORE TO COME!

DSC02318.JPG

DSC02319.JPG

DSC02320.JPG

DSC02321.JPG

DSC02322.JPG

DSC02323.JPG

DSC02324.JPG

DSC02325.JPG

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• palo

• Roboto

• Morbius

• Ranger

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome to the 'Drome,Palo.Nice robot to start showing off your collection.I started off the same way just a few years ago, reading first and then joining - I couldnt believe I found a place to talk and compare robots with others.The Metal Frontier was definitely one of my top favorites from Metal House. Mine was from the first batch ever made from the old M.H.factory and I love the action of the inner doors opening/closing along with the rotate-o-matic action.I see yours now has a foam glued to the battery door to keep the batts from coming out , which never happened to me, but anyway, that is one of the cool things about being here, comparing robots,space guns and toys and seeing differences.  :biggrin:

Let's see some more pics when you get time!

Thanks so much ultrarobotman you have an impressive collection,

this is a rare forum and a nice bunch of people.

ok next is the trendmaster b9 robot,they came out i believe in 1997 but i bought one in 2000 and the price was already rising and then i found a few months later

another one and piad a bit more.

they still fully work and still look new,

of course i'm a lost in space fan and the b9 will always be special to me more than robby the robot.

by the way i still don't have a robby yet except the baby robby on tricycle.but someday i hope to get a robby.

DSC02357.JPG

Welcome Palo, nice robots, I like robots with drivers inside. I converted a couple of robots and made them into cockpit driving robots. Here is a link to one of them, I haven't found the other one yet.

Great looking Metal Frontier with its colors that really stand out. What I like about this version is how the gun shields open up the reveal them. Not many MH robots with the Fly eyes had that unique White collar to them and to save battery space they made them with the AA batteries which works very well and is lighter to the body as they rotate. :thumbs:

Thanks so much ultrarobotman you have an impressive collection,

this is a rare forum and a nice bunch of people.

ok next is the trendmaster b9 robot,they came out i believe in 1997 but i bought one in 2000 and the price was already rising and then i found a few months later

another one and piad a bit more.

they still fully work and still look new,

of course i'm a lost in space fan and the b9 will always be special to me more than robby the robot.

by the way i still don't have a robby yet except the baby robby on tricycle.but someday i hope to get a robby.

Welcome Palo to Alphadrome, have fun, lots of Robbys to choose from. Have a look at the Morbius Collection (page 8) and Altaira's Collection (page3) or Altairas Updated Collection to decide which Robby to go after next.  *Altaira has the Robby on Tricycle, that's a beautiful toy for sure.

Ranger thats awesome i got chills down my spine when i seen that nice job!.

ROBOTO I WAS SURPRISED i expected d cells but the aa cells and the gun shields raisnig and foam behind the batteries is good enginering.

and yeah it runs perfect with the aa batteries.and the colors attracted me to it ,i'm really happy with the metal frontier,

thanks for letting me know about the white neck collar that's extra cool.

HI MORBIUS I SPENT ONE NIGHT LOOKING at your collection and altaira

now thats a real collection and i don't have a great vintage collection or anything near what most of you have

i'll remain humble and enjoy watching your collections and thanks for accepting me.

i hope i can get more people less afraid to join this forum,but i have to say thanks morbius that does give me ideas.

OK don't laugh --------well go ahead and laugh if you want cause i can't hear you anyway.

but next i'll show one of my female robots the pictures are  worth a thousand words as they say.

DSC02373.JPG

DSC02370.JPG

DSC02374.JPG

DSC02375.JPG

DSC02376.JPG

DSC02379.JPG

DSC02380.JPG

DSC02381.JPG

DSC02383.JPG

DSC02385.JPG

DSC02387.JPG

DSC02386.JPG

DSC02388.JPG

DSC02389.JPG

DSC02390.JPG

DSC02391.JPG

An interesting collection., Palo, and you've clearly got the bug. I'd be grateful :hail:if you would ease off a little on the images to help me keep below my disk limit. Perhaps two or three per robot (unless it's a rarity, of course) is adequate - thanks!