Atomic Robot Girl's Collection

Atomic Robot Girl

You're painting is raw yet beautiful and is a great testament to your triumph over a bad situation. Nice work. I'm glad you seemed to have kept your human part intact despite your experience.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I m still thinking on your picture,made me mad.I think that my wish for my birthday will be a great picture from the mother of my girlfriend,she is amazing whit painting!

Since i have start to collect Robotsmy girlfriend is not so happy,i have tried to explain,i hope that in the future she will understand my love for them.You cannot love them,they are really super,but i have made a limit on my self,only whit box,that is good,stop me to collect all,even that,in already 5months ,i have more then 20,pieces. 

Stefan_03, the best way to get your girl friend to love your collection is to explain that if you bought a new dining table or fitted a new kitchen, then in 20 years they would be worth nothing and you would have lost the money completely. But robots are a way of storing your cash,especially good ones and just mention that all that money will be left to her in your will, mine is very happy with seeing me "save"my money by buying more robots, but there again I an coming into that coffin dodging age group and she is a good 12 years younger!!!!

( but the  down side to thinking you are storing cash, well you are, but the trouble is you can never bring yourself to sell them. Doh!!!)

cheers

Chilli

Welcome to the world of weird, ARG. Just kidding about the weird. I'm an artist myself. I was going to say the original art styles are similar but Chili noticed that. There are a lot of creative members on Alphadrome. Check out the Dollar store robot build and other great one of a kind robots from the past years.

I know there are fantastic artists out there that have done some great pictures with robots as their subjects but I love this guys take on some of the classics especially Robby. I do understand its easy to be impressed if it is someone else's medium and not your own but I like his style very much.

http://www.hotbotz.de/roboart.html

cheers

Chilli

Stefan_03, the best way to get your girl friend to love your collection is to explain that if you bought a new dining table or fitted a new kitchen, then in 20 years they would be worth nothing and you would have lost the money completely. But robots are a way of storing your cash,especially good ones and just mention that all that money will be left to her in your will, mine is very happy with seeing me "save"my money by buying more robots, but there again I an coming into that coffin dodging age group and she is a good 12 years younger!!!!

( but the  down side to thinking you are storing cash, well you are, but the trouble is you can never bring yourself to sell them. Doh!!!)

cheers

Chilli

yes chilli,i have tried whit this metod,iis not working so good,i seed that is much better so, than spend money on drinking or smoking,.Since whit the small one is more important him then other staff(like collection and all)but i have tried also to have my small passion together with my family and friends.  Is almost every day Christmas by me, that is also a cool staff,i m always fool whit joy when the post come and i see my packages,like a child,i thing that wee are always children in our heart!  :) 

Yes, it is a child like delight seeing the postman with a packet, heart starts racing, are collectors just kids that refuse to grow up.?

Not sure I can agree with the quote below though Stefan_03

much better so, than spend money on drinking or smoking,

Yes, it is a child like delight seeing the postman with a packet, heart starts racing, are collectors just kids that refuse to grow up.?

Not sure I can agree with the quote below though Stefan_03

yes,mmaybe you are right whit this,i also have smoked,but wee are all different,that's why the world is so nice,everyone is different from another,

So,spending money on buying Robots,or spending in smoking,can be sure that i will chose to buy my small Robots,only because to smoking today is like to give around 8€for a package ,a lots of money, 

Archived