Atomic Robot Girl's Collection

Atomic Robot Girl

Hi everyone, I am new here, this is also my first post. I am very chuffed that I have collected 3 robots in the last week since deciding to start collecting. Not just any robots either!

Robot No 1 - Roto Robot

Robot No 2 - Dux Astroman

Robot No 3 - Atomic Robot Man

Will post pictures up tomorrow ;)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the addiction Atomic Robot Girl!!  Add some pics when you can.

You're starting more towards the top end, very nice beginning for sure!  First two are quite fragile, the old guy ARM has toughed it out for many decades!

Have fun, clear those shelves for more.

Welcome Atomic Girl. 

An excellent start to a collection. You will find all the help and info your ever likely to need and know right here!

Hey, leave now while you can still see the light or forever be dragged down to our level of geekinessl.

Great that you have jump in and said hello, the forum will be glad of a women's take on our sad ramblings.

And a great choice of robots.

Cheers

Chilli

Morbius, the Dux is not delicate, honest, it is tough as old boots. Just take a look at the ones that are on ebay, It is a pre 60s robot and they survive. I have 5 of them ohh emm I mean 4 now!!!!

cheers

Chilli

Hi guys thanks and yes I need all the advice I can find, amateur that I am.
Looks like this new addiction is definitely is going to be another trip out to geek street....... I have nearly written an A to Z of nerd anyway so nothing surprises me that I am geeking out again! 
Chilli Dux is amazing thank you and if one day we meet we shall have to do the Dux raised hands welcome instead of a handshake 🙌

Hi guys thanks and yes I need all the advice I can find, amateur that I am.
Looks like this new addiction is definitely is going to be another trip out to geek street....... I have nearly written an A to Z of nerd anyway so nothing surprises me that I am geeking out again! 
Chilli Dux is amazing thank you and if one day we meet we shall have to do the Dux raised hands welcome instead of a handshake 🙌

Splendid, then we have to pick up a washing sponge placed between us. A.R.G. you are going to gain Super Nerd status very quickly!!!!!

th_dux%20march_zps57optpo8.mp4

cheers

Chilli

Ah, more of the feminine touch for Alphadrome! :thumbs: Welcome indeed! I think you will be girl number 4 among the ranks. This is quite the addiction, so fasten those safety belts. As Morbius mentioned earlier, you are definitely on the right track, you have some impressive starter pieces. Now, if we can just get you interested in ray guns...:diggin:

Yes, I totally agree with almost all of these posts-You do have the more sought after robots to start your collection and it really is amazing how addicting and space consuming not to mention expensive it becomes. So save up, make room and come along for the ride. And as Tinplate6 said, there are few girls aboard. In my few years here, I've seen some come and go but not many and they don't hang around long.We all pretty much respect each other here and I hope you are an exception and feel welcome and grow to love your new hobby. Welcome to Alphadrome, A.Robot Girl:cheers:

Welcome ARG😀 Excellent start to your collection, amazing pieces! 

You are now officially in deep trouble!  Ha ha! Just kidding...maybe😳  A relative newbie here myself, I can honestly say that you will never hear from(and hopefully meet) a more knowledgeable and nicer group of people who are so passionate about this fascinating hobby!  

I hope you have great fun collecting and again, welcome to Alphadrome🚀

Welcome Atomic Robot Girl to Alphadrome!!! 

"In my few years here, I've seen some come and go but not many and they don't hang around long."

Very true, although I still lurk in the shadows even if I don't post very often!  :biggrin: Morbius keeps me updated that's for sure on any interesting things. Also, Welcome Atomic Robot Girl! It's awesome to see new collectors still joining us! 

Archived